• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Berghia Nudibranch, Madison Wisconsin

Fibnesco

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Madison
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for 3-4 berghia nudibranches, would prefer local pickup, within 2hr driving distance from Madison, WI. Please message me for pricing etc. Thanks!
 
I may be too far away, northern part of dekalb county, Illinois. Could possibly meet you in Rockford, but for just a few might not be worth the drive for either of us. Feel free to Message me. Mine have done the job and reproduced, so I need to sell them quickly. Thanks
 
Looking for 3-4 berghia nudibranches, would prefer local pickup, within 2hr driving distance from Madison, WI. Please message me for pricing etc. Thanks!
Check with best fish 414-224-0486 who occasionally gets them - Milwaukee
 
How often/long will you need the branches for? ie) I have my 5-6 polyps total and curious how many I would need in my 135 display. What do they eat if they're "full"?
 
You need them as long as you have aiptasia. They can find it in places you'll never see it, that is why I like them.

As for getting full...I am sure like any of us, they stop eating when full. The question is, what do they eat when there is no more aiptasia and the answer is, they will starve and die. They will float to the top and try to float away into better waters for more food, not realizing they are in a tank, and there is no where to float to! Try to have a plan to relocate them after they do their job and breed!

How long will it take to clear the bit of aiptasia you have? Just depends how long it takes them to find it and how hungry they are. I have seen them walk right around aiptasia and thought they were doing nothing. I have also watched them eat aiptasia that would swallow a fish! These are the king of aiptasia killers!

Good luck!
 
Looking for 3-4 berghia nudibranches, would prefer local pickup, within 2hr driving distance from Madison, WI. Please message me for pricing etc. Thanks!
If local doesn't work for you, Reeftown has a great supply for a great price:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top