looking for broken Jebao rw or pp 8's or bigger.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIGGUN
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

BIGGUN

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
417
Reaction score
221
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any broken Jebao or Jecod rw8, rw15, rw20, pp8, pp15, pp20 parts laying around?

I am mainly looking for the wiring connectors but could use everything else if you have it.

Hoping to meet at the meeting or I can come to you to pick them up.

Thanks,
Kevin
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top