• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for CAR, CAO, and Nightmare palys

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
232
Location
VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost mine so recently :(

Looking for the ultra strain of CAR and possibly some CAOs and the original Nightmare palys.

Willing to trade or purchase if price is right. Either frags or colonies but would prefer colonies.

PM is key
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top