• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

looking for hardy corals for a 3 month old nano

Tofu Brady

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
172
Reaction score
43
Location
Hugo Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello i was wondering if anyone had some hardy softys or lps corals for sale I'm new to reefing and I'm looking to add my first corals i was wondering if anyone had some frags of softies or lps for the lps I'm looking preferably hammer, bubble, torch, frogspawn or any hardy types and for the softies, I'm up for any that are hardy and pretty also I cant spend really high prices above 120$ so anyone got something for me in MN
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top