Looking for help calculating Tank size and equipment reps based on shape!

AlexChef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2017
Messages
60
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received this tank from alma mater awhile back. I did not set it up because I knew I would be moving shortly and that time is coming soon. I am trying to plan/budget for equipment, live rock etc.

couple of more specific questions,

I was thinking a wake maker because of the shape with a few powerheads to supplement.

lighting- I have an ai prime on my Nano and I really like it.I was thinking if I place the majority of my scape towards the back I could potentially get away with a single one.

Size- not sure how you would calculate the volume of this shape. Important obviously for a variety of reasons.

anyone have a good thread for homemade live rock?

AAB196C8-A529-4861-BCBE-3D474FAD39EE.jpeg
CDF8AB8A-4D6F-4E48-B8ED-8602DBDF3D05.jpeg
 
From your dimensions, it should be about 71.68 gallons
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top