Looking for info to connect wifi to Reefkeeper NET module

Terestron

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for instructions on how best to connect a router so my NET module has WiFi. I been pouring over a online forums for info but nothing seems like a detailed walk-through.

Unfortunately the Digital Aquatics forums are no longer available.

I was hoping there was a document from DA online somewhere showing the procedure. I know a little about networking. I have a spare Buffalo (WHR-HP-G300N) router I can set up as client bridge, or maybe just get a game adapter. But which one?

I do not mind trying my router first so anybody that could help me set it up would be great.
 
I never used wifi to connect to it so I won't be much help. I always used a wired connection.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top