looking for invert to eat excess food

So many options! I'm going to avoid hermit crabs - having the need for extra shells around the tank I"m not so keen on as real estate is an issue since my tank is small. Plus, I rather not have to deal as well with them attacking the snails for shells.
A conch may be too big for your tank.
tempImagek3ra72.png


What's great about nassarius is they stay hidden during the day and come out at night to clean your tank. They're also cheap and breed easily in a tank.
 
+1+1+1+1 to nassarius. I have a 60 breeder and have at least 20 nassarius in the sandbed. Best member of CUC for sure. They eat ANYTHING that falls on the sand and dont bother anything at all.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top