Looking for members in Danbury area or close by

Yeah definitely stay in touch my cell phone number is 203-278-3238 my name is Rob. If you need help with any of the assembly or any kind of questions I'll try to answer. Text me a couple pictures of how the project is progressing... there's not too many reefers in our area. thanks Rob
Thanks Rob. Due to renovations in my living room, it will be at least a few weeks before I can start putting the tank together, but I will be in touch.

Cheers,
Ray
 
After reading your thread I came to realize that you would never need any information from me you seem very knowledged in the field. I'm pretty much a beginner I've only been doing this for a little over a year. But I enjoy it very much I've had every problem under the sun and still enjoy my hobby very much. One thing I wish I did from the very beginning with start a quarantine tank the same day I started my display tank. Thanks Rob
 
After reading your thread I came to realize that you would never need any information from me you seem very knowledged in the field. I'm pretty much a beginner I've only been doing this for a little over a year. But I enjoy it very much I've had every problem under the sun and still enjoy my hobby very much. One thing I wish I did from the very beginning with start a quarantine tank the same day I started my display tank. Thanks Rob
We can all learn from each other. Making mistakes is a good way to learn.
 
Lol.... I have 40+ years in the Reefing hobby... you couldn’t even count the mistakes I’ve made.. still reading and learning every day.. that’s what makes this hobby so great..

Skip
 
We are attempting to put an early November meeting of ARKS together..

Watch here, RC and our website for more info..

Skip
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top