Looking for motivated people to help R2R grow!

I have been reading here for a while but I would love to take a more active part. I can help in the lps section, chemistry or I have also wanted to start an algea turf scrubber thread/section. I have read alot about them on other forums but we don't have one here yet.

It would be an honor to help with the friendliest forum on the web
 
I would be interested I suppose! I could hit up the clownfish and anemone section and the fish breeding section..
 
[hijack thread]
...I have also wanted to start an algea turf scrubber thread/section...

I have one that will blow your mind. I've been meaning to post it in the DIY...I'll get around to it sooner or later. I'll send you a pm when I do.
[/hijack thread]
 
Cool and thank you everyone!! Keep the interest coming!
 
Also if you all want to go ahead and start posting a thread or two in the next few days that will help us a lot. It's not that we don't want to use you all but we may not really have the need for a BIG group all at once. Love you all!
 
I have so much knowledge of what ive learned over the years, just need the drive to share it with everyone sometimes. This just seems to be it. LMK bud..
 
I would be interested if you have something in the plumbing and install area, I have been a professional installer for the last 7 years of mostly 300g and larger. I have used most brands of equipment and am constantly learning.
 
Since I'm not the greatest in the knowledge of saltwater, I'd like to work in the lounge and prayer threads! ;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top