• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Neon Nero 3 guard and neon spin stream

CoralBoy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2024
Messages
70
Reaction score
11
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi. I’m looking for someone that can make a neon yellow Nero 3 nem guard, and a neon orange spin stream.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top