• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Radion xr15 g5 blue preferably new

Havhouse

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Glens Falls
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know what you have available. Need to add 1 light, my G5’s about 1 year old. Thanks for your time. I’m Paul.
 
I have a new one never used and used one in mint condition used for less than a month

NEW $375
Used Mint $325
 
How about this
A0346F94-891F-4362-B1F1-D15E4DB27947.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top