Looking for source of small media bags

  • Thread starter Thread starter ptrusk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

ptrusk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
281
Reaction score
257
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a source for small media bags.

I use these:


But they are costly. Anyone have a line on bulk small media bags? Use for carbon/GFO.

TYIA
 
I use this for carbon.

1668034686744.png
 
Wow,,, those gift bags are cheap! Will have to try those.
I've just been rinsing and re-using the Chemi-Bags shown in post# 1 (but I don't run carbon all the time).
 
Yeah rinsing sucks. Would rather just toss them and this looks like the ticket. Zip ties are cheap too.
 
Are they fine enough for things like Purigen and such?
I'm note sure to be honest. But they come in different micron sizes. I buy the different micron sizes to make my own copepod sieves, so I've bough them in 25, 50 and 100 micron size
 
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top