Looking for that perfect show fish?! LOOK NO FURTHER!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
23,960
Reaction score
36,360
Location
Winter Park, FL
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are you looking for that perfect fish to add some WOW to your tank!!

Check out this absolutely STUNNING Yellow and Black Koi Tang. Definitely a one in a million fish!

Want to take it home: CLICK HERE
(Yes it's expensive... We know)

 
Are you looking for that perfect fish to add some WOW to your tank!!

Check out this absolutely STUNNING Yellow and Black Koi Tang. Definitely a one in a million fish!

Want to take it home: CLICK HERE
(Yes it's expensive... We know)

I can adopt this baby if no one buying it just saying :)
Happy Comedy Central GIF by Awkwafina is Nora from Queens
 
Are you looking for that perfect fish to add some WOW to your tank!!

Check out this absolutely STUNNING Yellow and Black Koi Tang. Definitely a one in a million fish!

Want to take it home: CLICK HERE
(Yes it's expensive... We know)

Its the Mikhail Gorbachev of fish!!

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that sump baffle!!
 
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I’ve never been a fan of any koi tangs, regardless of the price.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top