I have a Orphek Atlantik Compact V2.1 that would be perfect for you
I'd let go for $350 shipped
I'd let go for $350 shipped
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
I have a reef breeder 32 v2 with controller never used comes with hangerIm also looking for a light. Any one here have one?
What are you asking for both 160 lights, mounts and controller? Very interested.I have 2 kessil a160s. Have the goose neck and spectral controller as well.
How much for the Reef reeder 32v? ThanksI have a reef breeder 32 v2 with controller never used comes with hanger
I bought a hydra 52 off someoneJust wondering what light did you buy that was broken?

