• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to Buy ai prime 16 or 32

PeterB113

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Messages
1,076
Reaction score
814
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I'm looking to buy a AI prime 32 hydra with the mounting or a 16hd also with the arm please lmk. I'm in 10994 ny
 
I have an AI 16HD prime that I won’t need next week, I’ve got new Kessils coming - upgraded the tank and need wider spread.
I’ve used it for about 1, maybe 18 months total, with mounting arm.
Make me an offer?
Hey guys I'm looking to buy a AI prime 32 hydra with the mounting or a 16hd also with the arm please lmk. I'm in 10994 n
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top