• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to Buy Coral in NJ

luke fortunato

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
183
Location
Ridgewood, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enjoying the hobby, looking for some new addition, nothing in particular. Live in bergen county, if intrested text em at 201-470-017
 
I’m in Burlington and just made a add featuring Aussie corals if you’re interested.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top