Looking to buy Rose BTA, Monti cap

BuaidhNoBas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2016
Messages
70
Reaction score
42
Location
Nashville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like the title says, I'm looking for a rose BTA and some good ol' Monti cap, orange/red/pink or something like that. Bonus points if somebody has both. Would also be interested in something like a pink lemonade or a pink milli. I'm in Nashville real close to aquatic critter, local preferred for ease of transaction.

Let me know what you have!
 
@BuaidhNoBas , I'll make a Knoxville trip worth your time... I've got 22 nems and I need them gone. Pm if interested and we can talk turkey. Hell, I'll throw in a random freebie.
 
I'm in Knoxville, and have plenty of Monti cap! I have orange, grape & green.
02832cdf032a4cd10f976be7c9fdad3a.jpg

570a345d111be112f2fbeb5d447678da.jpg

dafb7a7354c93d03797e1ec4973cf6a1.jpg
 
Thanks for the responses guys. I think I have a deal worked out locally, going today to pick up. If for some reason it falls through I will let you know. ReefRookie and CastAway, both my parents and my in-laws are in the tri cities area so I come through Knoxville fairly frequently. Maybe I can hit you guys up sometime when I'm coming through.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top