Looking to buy/ trade for Anemones!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MSB123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
3,487
Reaction score
3,431
Location
Santa Barbara, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for 10+ BTAs. I can trade or pay cash. I just don't have $500+ that the fish stores want for 10. I have set up a harem tank and need nems.
Anyone have some that keep splitting?
Thanks in advance!
MSB123
 
I am looking for 10+ BTAs. I can trade or pay cash. I just don't have $500+ that the fish stores want for 10. I have set up a harem tank and need nems.
Anyone have some that keep splitting?
Thanks in advance!
MSB123

I have the following that I purchased from Diver’s Den that I want to get rid of. I think it has split into two.

https://instagram.com/p/BmdOLvvBSUp/

I live in Santa Clarita. I’ve never removed one from a tank before. If you are interested, I’ll take corals that like to be in that same area.
 
I have the following that I purchased from Diver’s Den that I want to get rid of. I think it has split into two.

https://instagram.com/p/BmdOLvvBSUp/

I live in Santa Clarita. I’ve never removed one from a tank before. If you are interested, I’ll take corals that like to be in that same area.
I am looking for a whole bunch of them, ideally for a mass trade. If I buy small amounts at a time, I will end up trading much more then if I just got them all at once. (also it is less driving on my end)
Cool Nems though!
 
I am looking for a whole bunch of them, ideally for a mass trade. If I buy small amounts at a time, I will end up trading much more then if I just got them all at once. (also it is less driving on my end)
Cool Nems though!

Understand and thank you.
 
I could part with 10 if I could get that many out of my tank without too much trouble. Most are 6-14” across. I have 2 types I would be willing to sell or trade. They are not your average BTAs or RBTAs. The RBTAs are multi colored depending on your lighting. The brightest RBTA I have ever seen when I purchased the original one. They look good in my tank but not as incredible as they did under the very blue lights when I got them. The others I have are green and purple BTAs each about 14” across. What are you looking to trade?
 
I could part with 10 if I could get that many out of my tank without too much trouble. Most are 6-14” across. I have 2 types I would be willing to sell or trade. They are not your average BTAs or RBTAs. The RBTAs are multi colored depending on your lighting. The brightest RBTA I have ever seen when I purchased the original one. They look good in my tank but not as incredible as they did under the very blue lights when I got them. The others I have are green and purple BTAs each about 14” across. What are you looking to trade?
Send me a pm
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top