Looking to make some reef friends in SoCal!

Hey all I'm in Laguna Beach / Dana Point / San Clemente area. I'm getting ready to start my 240g build and will definitely need corals to stock it... so if anyone's local and wants to sell some coral I'll be ready for you soon :)
 
What's up everyone! I'm going to be setting up my Waterbox Frag tank this weekend. It will be SPS dominant. Anyone got any SPS easy sps's in OC (Anaheim Area?)
 
What's up everyone! I'm going to be setting up my Waterbox Frag tank this weekend. It will be SPS dominant. Anyone got any SPS easy sps's in OC (Anaheim Area?)
I'm about 2.5 hours away from you up around Joshua Tree. I will give you a frag of a green birds nest if you come up and get it. It is extremely easy to keep.
 
What's up everyone! I'm going to be setting up my Waterbox Frag tank this weekend. It will be SPS dominant. Anyone got any SPS easy sps's in OC (Anaheim Area?)
I am in west Anaheim, but no SPS, thanks to my apex.
 
It just turned my dosing pump from auto to on on 3 occasions. First time I thought it was my mistake some how as I was using fusion the day before. The next 2 times it happened I had not touched fusion for a week or more before then. Esch time I lost a few SPS the last time it spiked my alk from 8.6 to 14.5 in a pretty short time. On top of that it did not send me an alarm when my PH went well over 8.4.
I no longer use my apex for anything critical. Making it nothing but a expensive timer for the most part.
 
Hello everyone! Im in Inland Empire Fontana Area with a Innovative Marine 30L. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys in the future and getting some advice along my reefing journey.
 
My new tank… only a month in and looks like ick on my Hippo Tang ‍♂️
 

Attachments

  • 5E1C5553-390A-48D5-B854-2B89AE4C89CD.jpeg
    5E1C5553-390A-48D5-B854-2B89AE4C89CD.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 67
I'm here in Fullerton, Reef Lounge USA is in Anaheim on La Palma and The Reef is just down the road State College and La Palma. New one opened in Placentia Reef Factory. There is a good one in Orange and another good one in Huntington Beach...
 
I'm here in Fullerton, Reef Lounge USA is in Anaheim on La Palma and The Reef is just down the road State College and La Palma. New one opened in Placentia Reef Factory. There is a good one in Orange and another good one in Huntington Beach...
Which one is good in Orange and HB?
 
In Orange there is a place called Amazing Aquariums on Katella and the owner (Ali) is chill. The place in HB is Seaside Tropical fish...forgot to mention Tong's in Fountain Valley. If you go to any if you let me know I can probably meet you there (always looking for a good excuse). Depending on what you are looking for different stores are good for different things. There are a couple up the La Habra way (Happy Fish Pets and Discount Tropical Fish). There is a GREAT place for good prices in Compton a d severel VERY good ones in Long Beach, Lakewood, and Hawaiian Gardens (and Palos Verdes) that are well known....Well OK not Carson Tropical in Compton...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top