Looking to see more tanks and pick brains

s_tempest

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2019
Messages
182
Reaction score
407
Location
Northeast CT, USA
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think that one good way for me to learn & improve in this hobby is to meet & talk with people who have more or different experience than I do.
So in the vein of “new year - new beginnings”, I would like to hear from interested reefers who would let me visit your tanks and exchange ideas. The reverse holds too if someone wants to come here & critique my setup.
8C01623C-6652-4F07-8F96-3B74914DF93F.jpeg
 
i think thats a great idea for the club. I see something similar being done by Boston reefers. Maybe break up the state into 4 regions. Its a small state but still a 2 hr drive from one end to the other.
 
I think this is a great idea, my tank is only a couple of week's old currently, so not much to see, but just picking each others brains would be well worth it.
 
I would agree. I'm in Rocky Hill and would welcome the advice and tip to improve the tank. As a rookie I think it's a great idea.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top