• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to sell or Trade Vertex Calcium Reactor setup

PANONHAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,182
Reaction score
147
Location
Elizabeth NJ
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BNIB never seen water decided to take a different direction. Will try dosing instead
Of the Calcium reactor for now.
Also, have a regulator and solenoid bubble sight from co2 art.
https://www.co2art.co.uk/collection...l-stage-regulator-and-solenoid-magnetic-valve
$400.00 for reactor
$250.00 for reg.
$50 kegco CO2 Bottle
$50 Media , zeolite,2 plastic container of ARM.

Willing to trade for 2 DOS Systems with DDR or possibly multiple new dosers with in the same price range.

Will sell everything for 700 dollars plus shipping if you prefer to purchase. Do not want to separate right now.

201-527-0414

Thanks

b68d91759a5434a36f5c84b53a78f14a.jpg
efc3f2a4e6761452d107869b573af1cd.jpg
08e6265246a003b7a17c427211069182.jpg
5ae34fbc251e8719b0bca94270d511ba.jpg
8bd4354be7c412e6bfa2aff046b99cce.jpg
f94e1bc002e2bfd02da90bf2e5e90332.jpg
a89f7ab692b0b8c9c047cf92097c146a.jpg
23c77ec2a05f2b523fb91ac5397be3a4.jpg
 
Don't hesitate to buy from panonhas great seller I got some lights from him top shelf guy . Very trust worthy!!
 
If only I were ready to purchase.... here’s a free bump for the sale though!
 
I’d honestly just keep this setup. Less headache and hassle compared to dosing - and it’ll be useful for future tanks and coral growth.

Free bump for an awesome deal.
 
Any interest in selling it or trading for a doser and cash on top?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top