• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to trade xr30 for xr15 pro

kraken14

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2018
Messages
101
Reaction score
43
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am downsizing my system and am looking to trade my gen 2 xr30 for an xr15 pro. It will come with the RMS. Light has not been run over 40%.
 
bump
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top