Looks like a mite or something. Also it appears to be attacking dinos

atul176

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Messages
207
Reaction score
86
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty much what the title said. Looks similar to a mite and appears to be attacking dinos. I attached a video below. Please pardon the random movements because I lost the creature and was looking for it again. I can’t attach a video because the file I have is too large but I will attach a screenshot.

533B570F-CC16-4ED9-B936-D5EED230E384.png 8BF0F298-49EE-4E16-8FAE-5E9A1DC70EE9.png 3E188ADC-6FB9-421E-9D20-A1DAFC703962.png ABAC07E9-CB8C-4897-A749-DFE84563DE0B.png
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top