Lots of baby Trocchus

dowsetts101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2017
Messages
206
Reaction score
258
Location
Melbourne, Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I just wanted to get your thoughts on how to deal with an excess of baby Trocchus. I’m happy that my 4 Trocchus are happy enough in my tank to breed...but with the 25+ babies growing up, I need to thin them down.

How do you all deal with surplus livestock like this here in Melbourne? Do you find that the LFS will take them, or do you just swap/give to other local reefers?

Needless to say, if anyone is in the South Morang area and wants some more baby Trocchus...let me know!!!
 
yeah i have quite a few in my tank. there good snails as they can flip themselves unlike others so i don’t really mind.
one way to thin them out would be to get some hermit crabs they like to kill them for there shells lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top