• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lots of SPS frags

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the largest piece of Rainbow Stylophora you are willing to sell?.... and how much?
 
Great seller.... Incredible Pieces.......Shipping and Packaging better than most stores.
 
IMG_1481606833.263235.jpg

Do you have any frags of this available?
 
Thanks all! I can take orders and get them healing, but I probably won't ship any more corals until after the holidays. The severe cold in the forecast and the potential for the increased holiday shipping volume makes it pretty risky.
 
After the holidays are over, and my wallet gets fat again...I plan on putting in an order, you have some great looking sps here!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top