• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
20-650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

smacrophylia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2022
Messages
126
Reaction score
70
Location
clearwater
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of zoas…almost all are $20 a frag
pink diamond is $10pp
LSOH is $650 (13polyps+2babies)
exosphere is $300 for 11polyps
Pandora
Rasta
Tubbs blue
Eagle eye
Bob Marley
Stargazer
AOG
And a few others

Also have rbt anemones for $30 and if you want the Wyoming white clown pair with a nem $140

I’ll have to try to upload more pics a dif way…

Definitely open to trades for acros

IMG_9712.jpeg IMG_8337.jpeg IMG_6827.jpeg
 
Do you have pics of the blue tubbs?
 
do you want a whole colony? 4inx4in tile completely covered. Otherwise ide have to brake off a chunk

I took some pics that came out terribly so I tried to pick the tile up from the bottom of the tank for a better one and they all closed up
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9733.jpeg
    IMG_9733.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_9736.jpeg
    IMG_9736.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 83
Wwc coppertone branching hammer 7 heads $200
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_9752.jpeg
    IMG_9752.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 67
4inx4in tile of stargazer/daisy cutter $100
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9910.jpeg
    IMG_9910.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 61

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top