• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LPS 3 pack. MH, ATL Red, Babies Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtpollard

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
836
Reaction score
37
Location
Charlottesville VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 nice corals for one low price. :) $125 plus shipping of your choice. My zip is 22901 if you want to check around. Box will weigh 4 lbs.
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G.
Tyree Miami Hurricane 10+ eyes
ATL Red Chalice. Lots of eyes.
Tyree Babys Breath Favia 15-20 eyes.
2011-08-03_20-28-44_157-1.jpg

Pics taken with cell phone. :(
 
I want it gone so lets make it 4. :)
I will add a 1+ inch already encrusting the plug Tyree Cyphastrea Japonica
Mother Pictured

japonica-1.jpg

A great mix of LPS color and texture for only $125.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top