• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lumentek Pro 180 LED fixture $180 plus shipping

  • Thread starter Thread starter DFW
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

DFW

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2014
Messages
446
Reaction score
16
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this fixture for sale. It was originally purchased in December 2013, so it is under warranty by Reef Radiance until December 2015. It has seen little use, and is in very good working order. It comes with remote control, and will ship in original shipping carton. Local pickups are good, too! There seems to be no reference to this fixture at the Reef Radiance web site. Since it is still under warranty, I would think that it should be, but who am I? $180 plus shipping.

I also have a Reef Breeder Photon 24 for sale. It is under warranty until April 2015. I will take 200 for it, plus shipping. I will take 350 plus shipping for the pair.

Here is a link to my sale thread at my local club web site: http://www.dfwmas.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=203&t=123068

Thanks for looking!
David
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top