Lurker here ready to get started! Nice to meet you!

Welcome... with a ‘tall’ in wall tank, make sure to have plenty of room on top to be able to work in tank.

Thanks, noted! My only minimum height constraint will be sump space. I have tank arbitrarily sitting 30" off of the ground, which leaves 25" of clearance from top of tank to ceiling. Can I go lower w a 40 breeder sump or other sump setup?

You can add your build thread badge to your name by clicking on your account > account settings > then scroll all the way down and insert your link and hit save!
6D8AC798-2CD4-41D8-B253-3D9B2D4D8206.jpeg

Welcome to R2R! :)
Oops, done. Thanks!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top