M80 ballast wiring to IEC connector

Syntax1235

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
744
Location
Maine, USA
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a diagram for the wiring of an m80 ballast to an IEC connector? I’m looking into switching out my ReefBrite 250 Watt electronic ballasts.

I am also looking for any data regarding the par difference between and electronic and m80 ballast driving a 250 watt 10k mogul bulb?
 
Anyone have a diagram for the wiring of an m80 ballast to an IEC connector? I’m looking into switching out my ReefBrite 250 Watt electronic ballasts.

I am also looking for any data regarding the par difference between and electronic and m80 ballast driving a 250 watt 10k mogul bulb?
Older data. Not sure how relevant to current mh formulations/designs but gives an idea of output wattage.

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top