I have a seneye reef on my tank ..i use it to monitor my ph ,temp and ammonia..I was wondering just how accurate or reliable they are with their slides ...slides last 1 month !
I know there are many factors which affect ph,and I do have a DIY Co2 scrubber on my skimmer...but I wonder if the slides get less accurate towards the end of the month ..
This shows my ph as of today ...yesterday it peaked at 8.26 ...the highest its been yet ..
But this is a new slide that I replaced 2 days ago ..
Here you can see when the slide was changed ...
And here you can see the low readings from the last week of the old slide...
(Ignore the red markers ..they were out of water alerts due too water changes...)
I noticed the same pattern last month too ...
I know its probably not that accurate as i hope and that it should be used as an indication rather than the gospel...but can I trust it at all ...is it worth the 7.50 a month for the slides then ...without the slides I can still monitor temp and have a par meter ...
Well I'm going too monitor the situation see what happens at the end of this slide ...
Anybody else any experience with seneye reef ....I'd love too hear it ..!!