MACNA 2017!! New Orleans, Louisiana!

Before you visit New Orleans for MACNA 2017, you will need to learn the local lingo! Bayou Reefkeeping has you covered with this video!

 
Heck yeah! Come get you plenty of that great food I know you miss!
I know man I do miss the food a lot! In august I went home for the first time in 3 years. It was great, the army keeps me busy so I don't go to often. I will definitely make it for this though :)
 
Imagine this... You've finished up a day at MACNA 2017 in New Orleans. Your horse drawn carriage now awaits you at the historic Jackson Square. Enjoy a ride through the French Quarter!

http://macnaconference.org/2017/registration/
http://macnaconference.org/2017/travel/hotel-discounts/

Don't forget to purchase your full conference passes and book your hotel rooms! Remember, early birds get better prices on passes and first choice on rooms!

carriage.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top