mag drive 12 for Red Sea reefer 350?

RedSea21

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be getting a Red Sea reefer 350 this weekend and I was wondering if a mag drive 12 would be a good return pump for this tank, or would it be too strong? also if anyone with a reefer 350 could share what return pump they are successfully using that would be very helpful. thanks.
 
Although, Mag pumps are very reliable, but I suggest you should go with something more efficiency. A DC pump may be a good option for you in term of energy efficiency and less vibration.

Just my 2 cents.
 
I have one for sale, bought it used for local reefer and never hooked it up.
 
Oh ok. Good motor
 
How's the noise on the mag 12?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top