• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Make your own acropora pack or the whole colony

Item Price
9.99-499.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Throw in vivid confetti, give me mew price and payment info
 
SOLD OUT: BC LIST 5,9,15,16,17,18,19,20,22,23,24,25,26,29,35,36,
37
UC LIST: 1,2,
POTO LIST: 2,3,5,7
CORAL EUPHORIA LIST: 1,2
FARMER TY FRAG LIST: 2
VIVIDS LIST: 2
WORLD WIDE CORALS: 1,2
 
could I get prices for the BC efflo 2.0, hyper berry, raspberry milli shipped to 63031?

also prices on the pink lemonade and the strawberry shortcake.
 
Mikuchar sent frags but the second I brought up DOA has ghosted me for nearly a week. Not sure exactly what the deal is but dont expect a guarantee like it says in the post.
 
At least you got frags, I got nothing. Mkuchar told me the frags I ordered weren't healing so he was refunding my money. 5 days later still no refund.
 
Mike, haven't recieved refund, if I don't have it by tomorrow I will file dispute with PayPal and file fraud charges with local District Attorney's office. Last message
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top