Making A 380 Slot Acrylic Frag Rack

I didint know you where on here man iv been following your YouTube page for a few weeks now and love it.
 

Very cool man! Thanks for sharing! Keep sharing!
 
Look great & professional. As fast as you were going right there at the end I figured you'd get a toe wound up in the drill!
 
Look great & professional. As fast as you were going right there at the end I figured you'd get a toe wound up in the drill!
Lol yeah well that was 45 min fast forward
 
I discovered FishOfHex about 6 weeks ago on Youtube. He has a video of a DIY Apex breakout box. I was unhappy with the tedious wiring necessary for the Apex production BOBs - Travis' DIY is a direct replacement using mini audio jacks. Being an electrical idiot, I contacted him asking if he knew of anyone who could make me one. He said he would. I got two at $25 each plus shipping. (The cost of a new BOB is $40.) I now have both of his BOBs on-line and they are working as expected. Thank you Travis!

If you like his DIY frag rack and are too lazy and/or incompetent to DIY, contact him for a price quote. I don't know what he'll say, but it is worth a shot...
 
Uhhh, did I just watch a video of someone drilling holes in plastic and that was it? Serious?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top