Man I can’t wait for this to open

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2018
Messages
1,632
Reaction score
1,178
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this pink gonipora up last week amd it has slowly began to open up. I can’t wait for it to fully open it is so bright. Fingers crossed. No colors are enhanced in this picture lol

987F8799-CC74-42F6-B697-1EE920345802.jpeg
 
hi ,very nice color ,have you tried feeding yet ,should open within a couple of days :)
 
Yes I squirted Reef Roids near it. A few polyps came a little bit. Guess it just needs some time to adjust. Only thing is I also picked up a maroon Goni on same day and that one is open already.
 
Moderate light and water flow and it should be in business
 
40 gallon breeder Currently on frag rack Midway with some shading from corals on above rack and minimal flow right now. Would it benefit on sandbed? My lighting is 3 AI Primes using a modified Saxby.

C5DAE896-7C18-4F1F-9BBD-87DEC2526C84.png
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top