Mar 2021 POTM Contest: Fish Feeding shot

image.jpg
 
Wish all the other fish were in this pic. But here are just a few taken with my phone.
 

Attachments

  • 20200706_170613.jpg
    20200706_170613.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 65
Coral Squad Dragon Ball not CB dragon ball
Mouth is purple not green
 

Attachments

  • A1907309-B4D1-4D31-99E2-E968560B8E84.jpeg
    A1907309-B4D1-4D31-99E2-E968560B8E84.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 86
My Scribbled Angel (Carl) looking to see if there is any more Nori strapped to the shell. Feed pellets, frozen with selcon and nori. Others in the tank include queen angel, french angel, rock beauty, flagfin angel, 2 flame angels, lieutenant tang, 3 yellow tail damsels.
D35B3C66-12DC-4CB9-AE83-8451288A42F5.jpeg
 
"Clowns to the left of me...";Singing

CBB feeding lineup 2 (2).JPG


"Please sir, may we have another bite?"
I see a butterfly headed to the “light” a horrified marlin looks on and yells swim away from the light!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 02D100A6-DE66-438C-B34B-29A96B2F3197.jpeg
    02D100A6-DE66-438C-B34B-29A96B2F3197.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 87

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top