Mar 17, 2018 #41 Will Perry Community Member View Badges Joined Mar 1, 2018 Messages 80 Reaction score 106 What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I will be making it out, later! See you guys soon!
Mar 17, 2018 #42 Dufish Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 17, 2017 Messages 220 Reaction score 104 What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I will not be able to make it. I'm still at work.
Mar 18, 2018 #43 Z ZIGGY63 Well-Known Member View Badges ETRC Member Joined Feb 1, 2013 Messages 883 Reaction score 204 Location knoxville,tn Rating - 0% 0 0 0 good meeting just sorry I couldn't stay longer. I love the setup you have going Alex, it's always good to see other peoples setups.
good meeting just sorry I couldn't stay longer. I love the setup you have going Alex, it's always good to see other peoples setups.
Mar 21, 2018 #44 Will Perry Community Member View Badges Joined Mar 1, 2018 Messages 80 Reaction score 106 What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hey guys! I just wanted to say that it was awesome meeting all of you! I look forward to seeing you all in the future!
Hey guys! I just wanted to say that it was awesome meeting all of you! I look forward to seeing you all in the future!