Marco Rock, Sand and Super Glue NSA Build

I started to realize that the top of the arch was too tall completely useless as space to place corals. So I busted up the arch....saved the left side but completely rebuilt the structure on the right. This should give me much more usable space for corals and leave plenty of room for growth.
ABD7AA9E-BB21-4BED-ACED-ECD1DE0ED25D.jpeg
 
I started to realize that the top of the arch was too tall completely useless as space to place corals. So I busted up the arch....saved the left side but completely rebuilt the structure on the right. This should give me much more usable space for corals and leave plenty of room for growth.
ABD7AA9E-BB21-4BED-ACED-ECD1DE0ED25D.jpeg

Looks even better than it did! Lets see how its looking!
 
I started to realize that the top of the arch was too tall completely useless as space to place corals. So I busted up the arch....saved the left side but completely rebuilt the structure on the right. This should give me much more usable space for corals and leave plenty of room for growth.
ABD7AA9E-BB21-4BED-ACED-ECD1DE0ED25D.jpeg
Much better imo
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top