Marco Rocks Cherry Scape Giveaway (weekly contest 8/30) - claimed

Daily Photo Bonus #5: Blue Agaves

f44d462f771c90190ac4dfd570cb7edd.jpg
 
Bonus
Redoing alot since I flooded my fish room today by forgetting booster pump on on my ro system and going to work. The bright side is my floors haven't been this clean in a long time if ever lol
 
Bonus
Redoing alot since I flooded my fish room today by forgetting booster pump on on my ro system and going to work. The bright side is my floors haven't been this clean in a long time if ever lol
Hahah my the there is a huge clean area in my basement from this exact reason, so glad i didnt set up my tank in the dining room
 
Hahah my the there is a huge clean area in my basement from this exact reason, so glad i didnt set up my tank in the dining room
I have my sun room lower than the rest of the house and purposely put tanks out there and I'll say it was a great choice. Also tested the gfi outlets through real time salt water test and my dedicated gfci circuits saved the day!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top