Marine Velvet Massacre...or wrasse it?

AdamusCrown

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Location
Fredericksburg
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing hurts more than to wake up in the morning and see one of your fish compadres wide eye’d and lifeless laying on crushed coral. That happened to me not once, but 13 times. Marine velvet wrecked my entire 125g very well maintained tank. I’m talking the entire cast of “Finding Nemo” and more. After cleaning up bodies like Baltimore City homicide, I noticed there was one survivor in this fish tank falluja. My 6 line wrasse! I have no clue how he survived. Especially being that they bury themselves within the substrate daily. It’s been about 2 months since the battle, and the wrasse is still swimming strong in a 125g fish free tank. Does anyone have any clue how he survived??
 
May have had it in the past, so immunity to it is different or maybe it's the carrier.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top