• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Marineland 93g cube, SCA skimmer, Atman pump

Sent several messages during the week as we had an arrangement. Then I left work 2 hrs early this morning in anticipation of making the trip and cancelled wife's plans for Sunday so that she could accompany me on the drive and assist me with loading and still NO response all week and today.
I think it is a matter of courtesy and respect . . . if things changed - A simple message WOULD make a difference. Leaving work alone ( I lost $90) as Sunday for me is DOUBLE pay.
Still willing to purchase as long as some communication is involved. I think ANY seller would want the same respect and courtesy.
Sorry... we had NO arrangement as I haven't been on here since last Sunday and had zero communication with you about a definite meeting. I made one post about meeting you and asked what all you wanted in a pm. I never came back on R2R to setup a meeting time or to even read your response.

On Monday my back surgeon called and moved my surgery which was scheduled in May to this past Wednesday afternoon. I was having complications with scar tissue and the way the bone healed from the lumbar fusion I had done. I had lost all feeling in my right leg from the knee down as well as the motor functions in my foot. The surgeon was worried drop foot was setting in and had told me he was going to try and get me in asap, but I wasn't expecting it to be this soon. Selling this stuff wasn't even on my mind with everything we needed to get done before the surgery. Sometimes life comes at you fast and this was the case for me.

I had sent you a pm before I read this... Forget it, I will sell to someone else.
 
How much for everything? I am in Indianapolis but i have a friend down that way that can pick it up.
 
How much for everything? I am in Indianapolis but i have a friend down that way that can pick it up.
I wanna give rc8t6353 a chance to respond to my pm since he posted first.

Its $150 for tank, pump, and skimmer, but the bucket of sand was dumped out by my kids while I was in the hospital. I'm gonna include a 20L you can use for a sump to compensate. The stand is included if you want it, but its not in the best shape.
 
PM sent.
 
Update:
Skimmer and pump are pending sale

Marineland 93g tank, broken seaswirl, stand if you want, and the 20L... $25 pickup only

4a47749383b6c0d7024c5290224c4783.jpg
 
Still want this
 
Sent PM
 
To show how serious I am about this, I just listed this on Uship and WILL find someone to pickup and bring it to me.

Your shipment is now listed on uShip with an offer price of $85.00
We will notify you when a service provider accepts your offer price, or if there are questions about your shipment. You’ll have 24 hours or less to book when a service providers accepts your price.


Update Street Addresses .streetaddresses-actions { display: none; } #streetAddressModal .modal-bd { padding: 25px; } .litebox { opacity: 0.3; z-index: 1001; position: fixed; top: 0; right: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; }


.expandingpanel .expandingpanel-header { margin-left: 0; } .expandingpanel { margin-bottom: 20px; border-top: 1px solid #e5e5e5; } .expandingpanel .expandingpanel-top-sections-header { font-weight: normal; } .expandingpanel-toggle-arrow { margin-right: 10px; } .expandingpanel-header:hover .expandingpanel-toggle-arrow { background: url("https://www.uship.com/public/images...png?Lo0P=1a1a9ffa2d6234c5a27baff5061149e04397") -48px 50% no-repeat; } .expandingpanel-open .expandingpanel-header:hover .expandingpanel-toggle-arrow { background: url("https://www.uship.com/public/images...png?Lo0P=1a1a9ffa2d6234c5a27baff5061149e04397") -72px 50% no-repeat; } .expandingpanel-header:hover .expandingpanel-top-sections-header { color: #1a63a3; } .expandingpanel-open .expandingpanel-header:hover .expandingpanel-top-sections-header { color: #1a63a3; }
Shipment Listing Information
Shipment Title: Aquarium and stand
Shipment ID: 686530560
Customer: Tony B.
Date Listed: 4/28/2017 6:17 PM CST
Ends: 1d 5h
4/29/2017 11:59 PM CST
Offer: $85
# of Bids: 0
Auction Goods: No
Shipment Pictures
resize.php

Origin
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top