• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mars Aqua LED Light + BRS Top OFF Doser + AI Prime HD

RibbonFish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2013
Messages
274
Reaction score
52
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1)
This sale is for a 2 month+ used Mars Aqua LED light. It does grow coral successfully. I am selling it as I am closing one tank.

This is the one:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2PCS-Mars-...115158&hash=item5658e7c2e9:g:YRkAAOSwy0JZ6Y4u

Used no more than 35% intensity

I can throw in 2 new filter socks with a filter holder, 4 inch size.

Asking 75 shipped.

2). BRS - Top off Doser - 50 ml per minute. 40 dollar
Used less than 1 year.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-top-off-doser-50-ml-per-minute-1.html

3) I also have a brand new AI Prime HD for sale. Check my another listing. $185 shipped.

4). Eheim 1250 Pump, 35 dollar shipped.

Used refractometer , in tank Nano refugium box, pre filter sock, sock holder, free to go with purchase.



I also have Pukani rocks but pickup only in NC.

Closing one tank.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Is the eheim 1250 in good condition?
 
I will ge the eheim 1250 thanks
 
I got the eheim 1250, working good as expected. Thanks
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top