Master Scolys, Bounce shrooms, and some Fire Rainbow Acans!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
23,960
Reaction score
36,360
Location
Winter Park, FL
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
jesus man! those scolys! i can't get over them!!!

That first one is awesome! I personally wouldn't drop that kind of dough on one coral, I just don't have the experience and wouldn't chance it dying on me.

Someone is going to be happy with it though!!!
 
That first one is awesome! I personally wouldn't drop that kind of dough on one coral, I just don't have the experience and wouldn't chance it dying on me.

Someone is going to be happy with it though!!!
for sure man, if you've never kept a scoly, do your research on them and start with a not so expensive one. they're a pretty hardy coral but you need to be very careful not to poke the tissue and don't over feed them. i picked up a gorgeous bleeding apple from Alex thats amazing. his pieces look BETTER in person than these pics can capture.
 
Money sent for this one

image.jpeg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top