mated pair yellow coral banded shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter pech29
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

pech29

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
Location
Pelham, NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my pair seem to be pregnant. One of them is bulging with eggs. Can't seem to get a good pic of them, I'll try again tonight. But I was wondering if anyone here has experienced this before and if I have any chance of the eggs surviving and growing up? I do not have any fish in the tank, just hermits and snails.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top