Matts Red Sea Reefer 250 - Remastered Edition

Who is excited?


  • Total voters
    17
Following along! The build is looking excellent. Did you just add silicone over the existing seams?
Actually I don't need to do this. I am powder coating it, which provideds a seamless, waterproof and a scratch resistant cover.
 
Actually I don't need to do this. I am powder coating it, which provideds a seamless, waterproof and a scratch resistant cover.
:)

I meant on the aquarium itself.
 
*Quick update* I just sort of finished the display board. I made 3 front panels to go above where everything would be mounted.
25cca9997459ec3f6df306a6f370577a.jpg

To get the shape it was quite difficult as I used a hole cutter and then a circular saw to cut out the middle. I finished with a sanding to round the edge off and to smooth everything down.
 
hi mate another question regarding the way you have altered the cabinet. dont suppose u have dimensions of parts needed to have the electrical add on really need something like that for mine to house my apex etc
 
Sorry y’all I haven’t posted anything lately! I have been to busy to have time to work with the hobby but I am back. I had a 3d design of the stand however my computer was erased. However I will attempt to share the dimensions or I can do custom orders. Dm for extra information. The tank is now filled up and it’s amazing however I am yet to light the electronics. Also if anyone has ideas on how to integrate a ro supply for top off plz share!

73ADC651-798E-4DBA-9ED4-C1AD274D8204.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top