Matt's Waterbox 110 - First Saltwater Tank

Came home from a bachelor party & my original clownfish & blenny were dead. I'm assuming there was a spike of some kind from the new additions that the bacteria couldn't handle. The clown was stuck to the gyre and the blenny was wrasse food. Still no sign of the Yasha goby, but everyone else is fine. Did a WC on Wednesday and may do a small one this Wed before another trip. Probably going to wait to add anything to the tank unless I can get a clown from TSM, or give into a coral sale.
 
Bought some Hydra 32s to upgrade my lights!

Fish are still fine since my last update. My candy cane coral is receding, but everythign else looks happy.
 
Ok, so not much has happened over the last 3 months...

Candy Cane is still struggling & I lost one torch
Only things I added were a Ricordea and anemone from Unique Corals back in Dec.


The new anemone split sometime Wednesday. Came home and there were two

AA22BCCA-4D49-49BA-941E-6C18AD836F19.jpeg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top