Mauritian Coral Beauty Angelfish

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Messages
19,120
Reaction score
38,554
Location
United Kingdom (England)
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did they ever find out if the “Tiger Tail Coral Beauty” specimen collected was a single specimen with a beautiful colouration or if that’s what the Coral Beauty’s look around Mauritius?
If you don’t know what I’m on about, I’m talking about this:
63788104-F20D-40B3-9AC1-81C9AE699AF8.jpeg
 
Since it’s discovery in 2011. I saw several specimens and even ones for sale on live aquaria labelled as “Mauritius tiger tale coral beauty”. Not sure if all coral beauty’s in the Mauritius look this way. However I know for sure that Centropyge bispinosa is very diverse and has numerous morphs and Colours.
 
Cool looking fish.
Most won’t look exactly like that with the reds but they will all look somewhat like that if most from Mauritius have the tiger tail.
 
Most won’t look exactly like that with the reds but they will all look somewhat like that.
Yes they usually have more blues around the edges and more faded oranges and reds
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top