Max spect gyre xf350 stopped working after 3 months

Rossreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

so my gyres have been running great but yesterday, one stopped running!
i took it our and cleaned it in citric acid. Stripped it and all looked fine.
connected back up but nothing.... connected to the other output on the controller and it runs fine so pump is ok....

i noticed on the controller that the b pump speed is flashing on/off every 3 seconds but gives no output

ive reset the controller and initially, both pumps run at 50% briefly then pump b stops As display flashes as before.

i use the ICV6 interface. While the controller picks up the connect message from the ICV6 the pump output b doesn’t give any output to the pump

any ideas?

(both power supplies are working fine. And I’ve swapped them over just in case. Makes no difference.)
 
I’ve never personally ran these but I will bump this for you! Happy New Year!
 
I had a similar issue. I contacted Maxspect and they replaced the controller for me. It seems there might be an issue with one of the outputs dying on the Gen 3 controllers. I've read other threads on it as well.
 
I think I have just had the same issue, I contacted Customer Support and hope they replace mine as its only been 2 weeks. :confused:
 
Hi, any update with this issue? I have the same issue with both of my XF 330s. I just cleaned them and put them back together and not both of them are shutting off every few seconds.
 
Hi, any update with this issue? I have the same issue with both of my XF 330s. I just cleaned them and put them back together and not both of them are shutting off every few seconds.
they just started working again!... I power cycled the controller a few times and its been fine since....
 
Contact Maxspect. They are great with replacing things-esp the controller which has known issues.
 
So it sounds like this issue is solved by contacting costumer service? Guess that's what I'll do.

Also,
MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top