Maxima clam eat my Picasso female

sea waves

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night i went home and feeding my fish and surprised my pair clown missing one , try searching around for 1/2 hr but couldn't find it , i feel something bad happened and this morning wake up i see clown body in big mouth of clam .. damm
 
Wonder if the clown got near the mouth and the clam shut down on it something like this:

Clam-snapping-on-fish_zps3669e0c7.jpg

image credit

Ps. The tang didn't live.
 
I was visiting Age of the Aquariums in California and they have a huge clam that their Chromis would swim in and out of the clam as if it were just a cave. I even watch a Tang of some sort swim in and out of it. The clam was at least 3 feet from one end to the other though...

Sorry to hear about your loss.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top